04/01/2012

New Year's Resolution

Well, this is not really a New Year's Resolution since I made it in late November, but it's close enough I suppose!

What I'm going to try this year is the following: 5-10 days / month I'm going to do the VLCD -diet (Very Low Calorie Diet) so that I'll have 800 kcal / day. The rest of the month I'm going to try to eat healthy enough to keep the weight off. (Well, most of it, VLCD gets your fluids going so that there's probably going to be about 1 kg's gain after every VLCD batch).

I'm hoping that this will make me lose about 10-15 kg's in 2012. (My weight this morning was 122,4 kg's, so that would mean I'd get to about 110 kg's before next Christmas.)

But more importantly, I'm not going to be too fixated on the grams on my scale, my resolution is to try this method for a year, if it works wonderful, if it doesn't, well too bad. The only thing I'm fairly certain of is that it can't make me GAIN weight...

If I make it, and can go the whole year, I'm going to reward myself with a pair of shoes from www.shoesofprey.com, where you can custom make shoes to your own liking. They're quite expensive (180 € for a medium heel), but it's something I want and I've been thinking about getting something like these zebra shoes I designed.

Anyways, I'll try to keep you posted on a monthly bases on how it goes. Hopefully well!

1 comment:

  1. Look forward to seeing these on you when you achieve your goal. Happy New Year

    ReplyDelete