10/07/2011

Slow And Steady Wins The Race

..or at least that's what I'm hoping for. I've been doing my exercises lately and eating more healthy, and it's payed off rather nicely, I've lost 2,6kg's (that's around 5,5 lbs) in 5 weeks. Not particularly impressive, I admit, but considering that I was ill for a week and we had our midsummer celebrations in the cabin (3 days of lovely food and little exercise), I have to say I'm pretty proud of myself!

This week I've gotten back to my 10 min morning exercises, and it has felt great! I've decided that on the weekdays I do 10 min every morning, and on weekends 20 min. I'm such a sleepy head, that I can't fit 20 min into a morning where I have to be at work by 8 a.m. I wish I could, but I know myself. Not gonna happen.

So now I'm just trying to remind myself that even if the progress is slow, it's still progress. I want to amp up my exercises next week; I'm going swimming on Monday and bowling on Thursday. Hopefully this'll push me along so that I'll get under 125 kg's next Sunday. My goal is to get under 120 kg's before my vacation in Thailand in September, and I'm feeling optimistic that I might be able to do it.

No comments:

Post a Comment