09/06/2011

Trying to get back on track

I've been a good girl this week, after about 6 months of naughtiness. I've woken up early each day to start with a 10 minute excersice, and I have to say it's made me feel great! Since last autumn I've gained about 10kg's, and I'm not happy. My scale this morning said 127.9kg's and it's not good.

So I have finally decided to do something about it. This week I'm focusing on doing my workouts, as I said I've done 10 minute workouts every morning using a DVD called 10 Minute Solution: Dance Your Body Thin. My favourite workout on it is called Slow And Sexy Moves, mainly because in the mornign, I'm rather slow, if not sexy... :D

In addition I've been taking some short walks, going out bowling and danced by myself this week. I've been trying to remind myself, that no matter how small the exersice, it's still worth doing it, it's still better than nothing!

My goal is to keep this routine up for the next 11 weeks, before I head of to Thailand. I would like to get back to under 120 kg's before the trip, but it might not be possible, after all it's summer, and with it comes ice cream, cold cider and other temptations. But as long as I keep up with working out, I'm sure I can at least be healthier and toner before I go the Thailand and it's beautiful beaches!

Oh, and if I manage to get that 8kg's off before my vacation, I'm going to reward myself with a new travel make-up brush set from Sigma! I love their brushes! http://www.sigmabeauty.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment