29/03/2010

Truthiness




The rules are:

1. Thank the person who gave this to you.
2. Copy the logo and place it on your blog.
3. Link to the person who nominated you.
4. Tell up to 6 outrageous lies about yourself, and at least one outrageous truth.
5. Nominate 7 "creative writers" who might have fun coming up with outrageous lies.
6. Post links to the 7 blogs you nominate.
7. Leave a comment on each of the blogs letting them know you nominated them.


Thank you very much to Buttercup from http://asyouws.blogspot.com/ for nominating me! :o)

My truthiness:

A) I speak four languages fluently
B) I'm very remotely related to both the Danish and the Swedish royal families.
C) I've had a pet hamster named Mimi
D) My favourite book in the whole wide world is Charles Dickens's Great Expectations
E) I love skiing
F) I think that cleanliness is next to godliness
G) I've once slept through an earthquake

The bloggers that I would like to nominate are:

Unfortunately all the bloggers I've been following have been nominated for this already... :o)

Let me know which one you think is the truth! :o)


* * *

2 comments:

  1. I know I know.. ;O)

    Kipa

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think it is G. But, I think they are all really cool ideas :-)

    ReplyDelete