20/02/2010

Still going strong!


Last night I had a lovely dinner (made by me for me) of a chicken goat cheese salad. It was absolutely delicious, and I really enjoy the fact that after 4 years of guilt while eating cheese, I can finally have it without any pangs! I'm not eating tons of cheese, but still clearly a lot more than before!

Today I'm going to go shopping for MAC paint pots, I might go nuts and buy both Blackground and Artifact, not sure, will have to see about that. I'm going shopping with my cousin, who's been dieting alongside with me from the beginning, and now its time for a reward for the both of us. Afterwards we're going to the movies to see Valentine's Day, so this'll be a truly girly day!

Okay, got to run now, I wish all of you a fun filled Saturday!

* * *

2 comments: